Grosvenor Waterside ADMIN FEES APPLY
Garton Jones London are pleased to announce we are opening our 4th office at Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea. The office is due to open on the 3rd October but we can help you now with any enquiries you may have about this development.
DO YOU OWN AN APARTMENT IN Grosvenor Waterside? CALL +44(0)20 7340 0480 IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING OR RENTING IT
- No of Apartments:approx 900
- Year Built: Completed May 2009
- Developer: St James Homes Ltd
- Facilities: 24 Hour Concierge, High Level of Security, Secure Underground Parking, Gymnasium & Spa, City Car Club, Kids Unlimited Nursery, Outdoor Play Area, Purple Dragon children’s club, Planned restaurants, Dry cleaning available from concierge,
- History: Originally a derelict former industrial site, this residential project has transformed into a new urban quarter. Grosvenor Waterside has fast become one of the most desirable new developments to live in Central London. Adjacent to the Grade II listed Victorian Western Pumping Station on Grosvenor Road, the transformed Grosvenor Dock that facilitated the development of Belgravia and Pimlico in the Victorian era is now host to stylish glass fronted apartment buildings with sleek facades, elegant curves and contemporary finishes.
Fresh, spacious and ultra-modern, our range of stunning apartments are located within sought-after locations and developments. Open plan and fitted with the latest mod-cons, they enable you to move with ease and immediacy.